House Assignment

The goal of the project was to  UV a house in our scene in Maya practicing setting up a scene for export into Unity.

The hardest part of this project was editing the UV’s to align with the texture map in Maya.

Once I completed UVing the house and assigned materials I triangulated the mesh and continued to  export my selection.

Then in Unity I opened my project, fixed some settings, reapplied my assigned materials and converted my bump map to a normal map.

Finally I added a plain as the floor for my scene and imported a first person character controller to walk around the house checking the texture.