50’s Diner scene dimensions
- The goal of this assignment was to begin modeling, UVing and texturing a complete diner scene in Maya.
- I started by blocking out my scene to get a sense of the dimensions and amount of objects I would need to model.
- The basic objects in my scene include one window, one door, stools, dinning booths, a large bar counter, two types of tables and smaller objects in the background and foreground.
- I used the following image as a reference for the basic layout.
- I plan to begin modeling and UVing the window, door, stools, tables, chairs and counters in the next couple days before moving on to tables, booths or smaller objects.